I really want to be more organized, but I keep failing. BUT I have found that keeping a digital calendar has helped me the most. I put in all meetings, class information, class projects and personal appointments. For important events I set double reminders. I have used several apps for this purpose, iCal, RemindMe, and Reminders. 


Using iCal and RemindMe(FREE app) are the most useful because I can see them from any device or online. One way this could be used by students of any level is to create a class account and have students input the important dates for assignments, projects, class field trips and more. Parents could subscribe to this calendar to keep up to date about classroom events!


This entry was posted on 10:30 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: