I have often seen emails spelled out or done in creative ways on websites, but I figured it was a creativity idea. After reading a Tweet from rmbyrne with this URL: http://ff.im/-diawF I thought I would follow the trail and find out more. The tweet led me to Sue Waters blog post about protecting your email from scam bots, in several different ways. She provides several email image generators to make your email look something like the examples below. I strongly suggest that you visit this post by Sue and change how you publish your email on blogs, wikis and other websites you maintain.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]


This entry was posted on 10:37 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: