Frequently I come across a blog post or an article that lists great apps. Judge for yourself, as I am not a critic, I am just providing the links:

  1. What's On My iPad - teacher features
  2. 11 iPad Apps to Show Off
  3. iPad Apps - Top Apps
  4. PC Magazine (Aug 11) 100 Best
  5. iEar - I Education Apps Review - iPad Apps Reviewed
  6. Links and stories about apps
  7. App News - Android and iOS
  8. iPad recommended education apps
  9. Tony Vincent's recommendations
  10. Tech Radar - Best apps 2012
  11. 2012 - Larry Ferlazzo's list of places to find apps for education
  12. Tom Barrett's iPad page of links and suggested apps and how to use them in the classroom
  13. Top 10 Apps for Digital Storytelling - Paula Nagle
  14. 29 Days of Andriod Apps by Richard Byrne
  15. TechChef4u Recommends - Lisa Johnson
  16. 21st Century Learning - At Martin J. Gottlieb Day School


As you can imagine, this list will be already out of date as soon as I push the publish button. I will try to post more sites as I see them in various places online. In the meantime, enjoy!


This entry was posted on 3:02 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    shegstrom said...

    Hi Robin, Great links, I like your blog and even though I am not an mac user, many of these apps were availble on my pc as well. We have a lot in common and I enjoyed reading your blog and introduction. Great picture! That must have been an amazing experience. I also do integration and love finding others with great ideas. I hope you are enjoying #etmooc as much as I am. So much information :)

  1. ... on 9:17 PM  
  2. Unknown said...

    beneficial information. Thanks for informing.


    Best Writers Professional USA


    Best Writing Service UK

  3. ... on 2:04 AM