I enjoyed my recent weekend visit to Washington DC. During this short 4 day stay I visited the Holocaust Museum, Newseum, Indian Museum, Botanical Garden,and National Geographic exhibits. In addition, I attended a friends wedding held at the DAR Museum. It was a wonderful weekend.

I had read about AudioBoo.com and how easy it was to create a podcast from an iPhone, so I decided to give it a try. Here is the link to all of the casts I made from the Indian Museum: http://audioboo.fm/boos/51025-chesapeake-native-americans . Below is how the audio podcasts appear as you embed them into a blog:

Listen!

Photo: Museum photo by Robin Martin, August 1, 2009
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]


This entry was posted on 10:02 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: