If you were a wee ones watching The Beatles on the Ed Sullivan Show in the 60's then get out there NOW and reserve a copy of The Beatles RockBand. The game is available on September 9 and should be a winner! Songs from all different styles are on the game. In addition, songs from Abby Road will be released for RockBand in October. It appears as if there will be a dribble of Beatlemania this fall. Perhaps it will continue to a flood. It will if any of those Ed Sullivan fans are gamers! I have already placed a deposit for mine!

Before you go to your nearest game store to place a deposit, check the deals. Blockbuster had NO deal. GameStop will give 3 free songs for advance deposit there. WAlMart is offering a $10 gift card with deposit. Blockbuster is offering a Beatles baseball style hat. So look for the bargain before placing your deposit.
Songs included on the game:
  • I Saw Her Standing There
  • Boys
  • Do You Want To Know A Secret
  • Twist And Shout
  • I Wanna Be Your Man
  • I Want to Hold Your Hand
  • A Hard Day’s Night
  • Can’t Buy Me Love
  • I Feel Fine
  • Eight Days A Week
  • Ticket To Ride
  • Day Tripper
  • Drive My Car
  • I’m Looking Through You
  • If I Needed Someone
  • Paperback Writer
  • Taxman
  • Yellow Submarine
  • And Your Bird Can Sing
  • Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
  • With a Little Help from My Friends
  • Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
  • Getting Better
  • Good Morning Good Morning
  • I Am The Walrus
  • Hello Goodbye
  • Revolution
  • Back In The U.S.S.R.
  • Dear Prudence
  • While My Guitar Gently Weeps
  • Birthday
  • Helter Skelter
  • Hey Bulldog
  • Don’t Let Me Down
  • Come Together
  • Something
  • Octopus’s Garden
  • I Want You (She’s So Heavy)
  • Here Comes The Sun
  • Dig A Pony
  • I Me Mine
  • I’ve Got A Feeling
  • Get Back
  • Within You Without You / Tomorrow Never Knows
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]


This entry was posted on 8:03 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: