My @googlevoice app has arrived! #fbImage by K. Todd Storch via Flickr

Visit the site http://google.com/voice to request a GoogleVoice account. Why? If you have a home, cell, and school phone number, but are tired of checking voice mail in all locations, you can have all go to one number. When you request an invitation to GoogleVoice, there is about a 2 week wait until you are notified. When setting up your account, Google will offer several choices of phone numbers. Think of something you want your phone number to be before setting up the account and you might get a number that means something to you. For example, you can try to get the numbers to your name: 55Martin, or hobby: 55volly or whatever, but enter the agreement prepared.
I set up my number and was prompted to order business cards with my new number on it so I did and got 25 FREE Google designed cards with my number and school information. FREE cards and FREE shipping. Now you can't beat that deal!
By the way, the picture to the right is from GoogleVoice Mobile. However, Apple has removed it from the iTunes store because it duplicates what the iPhone can do! I think AT&T was behind that one. But you can get it if you jailbreak your iPhone. I am just not ready to do that just yet.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]


This entry was posted on 9:26 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: