Experiments With WaterImage by hpk via Flickr

I wanted to teach science when I was quite young. My parents even gave in and got me a chemistry set when I was in elementary school. I remember doing the experiments in our home and of course we made things from straws, paper and cans from our own creativity. This morning I came across this website that offers teachers a way to have students create little items at very little cost.

Toys From Trash is a collection of simple activities for any age using items you can find in your home or well, in the trash! There is a page of video links to step by step direction, but it is not in English! So if you can follow the on screen directions, you might be able to reproduce some of the projects here. A good lesson in cultural similarities and differences.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]


This entry was posted on 7:54 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: