Rich Hug from Unionville-Chadds Ford School District is the president-elect and started today's program with an Internet fiasco happening in his district. Students, cell phones and inappropriate content, need I say more! He handled it with ease. After all, many people here have read the story or have had similar circumstances in their own district.

Since he is my tech director of course I thought he did a great job telling this story. As I met people here in Hershey, and told them where I was from, their next comment was: "Oh yea, I know where that is NOW! Are you the district with the photo problem?". So we have some notoriety and are handling it the best as can be done. A parent program is scheduled for March to educate the community about what is new on the net! More information to follow.


This entry was posted on 8:15 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: