K12 Online Memo
EduBlog Insights by Anne Davis on 9/25/07

Help us spread the word about the upcoming K12Online07 conference. Here's the memo:

Please share either three (3) reasons to participate based on your experience from last year or (if you didn't attend last year) three (3) things you hope to gain from the experience this year.
Now this is an easy memo. I could go on and on but this time I'll follow the rules!

My three reasons(Anne Davis):

1. I can attend this conference and even wear my pajamas if I desire! Total comfort! Not only that but I can pick the time and the place and it's FREE!

2. I learn from colleagues who are top-notch and dedicated. The conveners are truly the best and the connections we get to make and continue to make are incredible!

3. I can enjoy it forever! I still go back to a lot of the ones from last year. I rank this conference as one of the best ever!

"And anyone else who would like to help us spread the word... tag you are it."

Things you can do from here:

• Visit the original item


Get started using Google Reader to easily keep up with all your favorite sites


This entry was posted on 7:58 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: