Today I begin to blog on my DiscoveryEduction teacher blog. Most of the information will be cross posted to both locations. It is too hard to come up with different information for both places. I do come across a lot of great resources, so they will be listed on each site. I do this because I have been invited to help RJ Stangherlin with the PA DEN blog. Last year it was run by Jen Dorman who pushed it right to the top with the first DENny Award for a state blog. There is a log of pressure (self inflicted of course) to continue this as a source of good information for everyone. So stop by and see what is new on the PA DEN blog. If you have a suggestion, pass it along.


This entry was posted on 12:26 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: