"Welcome to BiologyInMotion! Here you will find animations, interactive activities, and cartoons designed to make learning biology a richer, more engaging experience. After years of teaching biology in various colleges and universities, I began developing my own graphics and multimedia, mainly for in-class presentation. The many positive responses I received led me to initiate this website, where you will find an ever-growing collection of resources. New additions will include interactive tutorials, quizzes, and other activities, in addition to updated versions of the many biology cartoons currently gathering dust in my portfolio."

Look like this has many resources for you to explore.



Quote and image from: Biology in Motion website: http://www.biologyinmotion.com/welcome.html


This entry was posted on 12:59 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: