I wanted to learn about using a wiki, so knowing that students would have fun with this, I started the TechSeminar wiki at wetpaint.com. There are times that students have better insights about technology than adults. This is a place where they can comment, create and critique various technologies that I post. I have tried to encourage them to find new technologies to post, but just like a typical middle school student, they posted what is important to them! Disney, All About Bugs, and Bears were the pages they created. Even though this has nothing to do with technology, I left the pages for others to leave comments.

Some of their comments about inventing a technology are very good. Enjoy the read.


This entry was posted on 6:10 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: