Another good web2.0 tool is Blinklist. It is a website that will collect any web pages you designate by clicking on a button you install in your browser. OK that sounds like a lot of information right there, but once set up, you may find it easy to keep track of certain links. I have installed my blinklist on the left sidebar so you can see some of the sites I use weekly.
So far I have 37 sites I would consider my important resources for integrating technology into education. My del.icio.us account has ALL the links I find that I want to return to for further reading. That account is up to 437 links, but it contains information for school, home, my kids, family vacation links and other fun things people send me. Click on my del.icio.us account or blinklist on the left and search around.


This entry was posted on 7:25 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: