I hope you all had a great Christmas Day. Being a tech geek, my family has been enabling my habit! They have generously contributed to a GPS device and XMSatellite Radio. Both of which I have adapted to quickly. The GPS was a very confusing process, to narrow down to one device. It talks to me and I can answer my cell phone through it with the BlueTooth connection. I still have not figured out how to play photos on it, but I will. The XM took a while to get going, but once it connected...WoW! Crystal clear connections and a great variety of music, talk and shows. After reading the manual (which most geeks do after a while), I found that I can program some specific stock quotes to stream over the screen.


This entry was posted on 6:43 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: